"We are the hands of Christ in the heart of the city."
Visit our store...
St. Vincent's Treasure Trove
Come browse our aisles and aisles of merchandise!
Find that hidden treasure you’ve been searching for!
869 N. Clinton Ave.
(St. Michael’s Church Hall basement)
OPEN FRIDAYS 10AM-5PM
OPEN SATURDAY May 12, 2018 10AM-3PM
OPEN SATURDAY May 19, 2018 10AM-3PM
Call for Sat. hours: (585) 330-8148
Look for our signs at Clifford Ave. and N. Clinton Ave.
CLICK HERE TO FIND US
Cash preferred. Checks accepted.
No credit or debit cards.
SNEAK PEAK: Click to see our items!
All proceeds help the non-profit St. Vincent de Paul Society in its mission of helping those most in need... right here in Rochester.
We are a social ministry committee of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini parish, working to improve the quality of life in our community through systemic change and providing basic household items to those who cannot afford them.
Click here to contact us.
The St. Frances Xavier Cabrini Conference of the St. Vincent DePaul Society is a Catholic lay organization that serves as the hands of Christ in our community. We serve all God's people with the utmost respect and in deepest humility. Following the compassionate tradition of the Society's founder, Blessed Frederic Ozanam, and our patron, St. Vincent DePaul, we provide person-to-person assistance to those in need regardless of religious affiliation, race, or national origin. Our Conference reaches out to other organizations and to people of good will to ensure that every resource available is used to help the poor of our community.
What We Do
- Provide assistance, in the form of furniture and basic household items, to residents of northeast Rochester who demonstrate need.
- Connect those we serve with resources that allow them to attain services for themselves and retain their dignity and self-respect.
- Operate St. Vincent's Treasure Trove, an antiques and collectibles store. All proceeds support our mission of helping those in need.
- Accept donations of furniture and household items in good condition.
Pope Francis calls us to serve…and there's no better place to start than right here at home!
Become a volunteer with the St. Vincent de Paul Society and help serve those most in need right here in Rochester.
- Helping pick up furniture donations
- Staffing our store
- Organizing our warehouse
- Conducting home visits
- Supporting fundraising and recruitment activities
- Accounting and business support
- And more
Interested? Call Peter Schaad at (585) 338-2330.
Replacing your living room or bedroom set? We'll pick it up and find it a good home!
- Tables and chairs
Donated items go directly to those in need or are sold at our store to finance the purchase of additional goods for those in need.
To arrange a pick-up or for more information, call (585) 338-2330.
Monetary donations are also welcome and are tax deductible. Click here for info.